Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kid Cudi - All Talk (Featuring LCD Soundsystem, Chip Tha Ripper & Christian Bale)



I'm late on this, but I haven't looked at a TV or computer since Friday, turns out I didn't have wifi access on the yacht this weekend. Anyways, Kid Cudi is a funny dude. He's got a pretty dope style too. At first glance, I thought this one was a no brainer, I love Cudi, and it's apparent I've got some love for lcd soundsystem as well. So, Cudi took what I think is the best track off the new lcd soundsystem album and puts his own spin on it. Christian Bale's terminator freak out at the beginning may seem a bit cheesy at first, but it's kind of funny too. And that's kind of why I like Cudi, cause he doesn't take himself too seriously. And you shouldn't either.

Kid Cudi - All Talk (Featuring LCD Soundsystem, Chip Tha Ripper & Christian Bale)

No comments:

Post a Comment