Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two Door Cinema Club - Bonus Post!


I've talked about these guys before. And they are sneaky sneaky grabbing more and more of my attention. They're pretty legit. It's just good rock and roll. Unless, you know, you hate fun. Give these few tunes a listen. "Come Back Home" almost has that bigger than life rock ballad feel. It picks up more towards the end. I just wish the rest of the song was more like the last 34 seconds. Meanwhile, "I Can Talk" is just a fun banger from the start. Then there's "Something Good Can Work", which is pretty cheesy, but I happen to like as well. But I would never admit it. Just jump up and down.

Two Door Cinema Club - Come Back Home


Two Door Cinema Club - I Can Talk


Two Door Cinema Club - Something Good Can Work

No comments:

Post a Comment