Thursday, January 20, 2011

Aspen Extreme - Sequel In The Works?


Remember Dexter Rutecki? Badass skier who leaves Detroit with his buddy T.J. Burke to head to Aspen to live the dream? I don't have to tell you the rest because we all know what happened. A cult classic was born. Well, word is after 18 years, a sequel could be in the works. My brain just exploded. Just when I think things can't get any better I hear this news. Apparently the story line goes like this: Dexter had a kid back in Detroit he didn't know about. When the kid turns 18 he sets out to find out who his father is. Somehow, along the way he finds out that TJ is now a helicopter pilot in Valdez, Alaska. Extremeness ensues. I mean, who cares what the plot is? It's a sequel to the 2nd best ski movie of all time after "Hot Dog...The Movie".

No comments:

Post a Comment