Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Casey Mendoza - Gold For Breakfast


I hate the Jets. But this intro is pretty ridiculous. I'm posting this otherwise solid mixtape just for the first 30 seconds. I don't care what you think of Rex Ryan or the Jets. That intro is downright nasty and sends the chills down the spine. This is from the kind folks over at Et Music Por Tous.

Those guys always have good things going on. And this is no different. This is the first mixtape for Casey Mendoza; a collaboration of Hector Mendoza, Jr. from EMPT and Kevin Casey. They're good.

Et Musique Pour Tous & BROBIBLE Present: Gold For Breakfast Vol. 1 by caseymendoza

1. Intro:
Rex Ryan – Hard Knocks Speech / Justice – Genesis / Bill Conti – Going The Distance vs. Mobb Deep – Shook Ones (Casey Mendoza Blend)
2. Fedde Le Grand – Back & Forth (Feat Mr. V) / Steve Aoki – I’m In The House (Feat. Zuper Blahq)
3. Bombs Away – Big Booty Bitches / Kid Cudi – Embrace The Martian (Round Table Knights Remix) / Pursuit of Happiness (Them Jeans Remix)
4. Tiga – Beep Beep Beep (Crookers Remix) / Richard Vission & Static Revenger starring Luciana – I Like That (Original Mix)
5. Llyod Banks – Beamer, Benz, or Bentley (Scene Uptempo Remix) / Snoop Dogg – I Wanna Rock B-More Version)
6. Snoop Dogg – I Wanna Rock (Original) / Fat Joe – Slow Down (Ha Ha) / Snoop Dogg – Drop It Like It’s Hot
7. Slick Rick – La Di Da Di / Red Cafe – Hottest In The Hood
8. Jay-Z – 99 Problems / Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Can’t Hot
9. Kanye West – Christian Dior Denim Flow
10. Estelle – I Can Be A Freak / Chemical Brothers – Do It Again / Hyper Crush – Ayo ( Prod. By Diplo ) / Katie Perry – California Gurls [Inner Party System Remix Edit]
11. Stromae – Alors On Danse (Kanye West Remix) / Boys Noize – Oh! (A-Trak Remix) / Drake – Over
12. Drake – Forever / Tweet – Oops (Oh My) (feat. Milly Elliot) / Kanye West – Power
13. Outro:
Notorious B.I.G. – Juicy vs. DJ Quicksilva (Casey Mendoza Blend) / Vato – Speaking In Tounges / Red Cafe – I’m Ill / J.R. Writer – Go Cinderella / 9 (Elijah Wood) – “What Happens Next?”

1 comment:

  1. Kev Whats Good My G.. I like it.. It's new But I like it.. Real Talk I need a copy

    ReplyDelete