Friday, January 21, 2011

Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love


So this is not new. But I could not help but post this. Sometimes you go through life and you forget to really pay attention to everything that's around you. Sometimes, there's just too much at once to take it all in. Sometimes, things get forgotten about, left behind for no good reason other than we were simply too busy, or doing something else. Well, today I fix that. Today, I go back and I make right what I had made wrong.

Florence has been up here, but this should have gone up a long time ago. It's haunting. It's dark. It's beautiful. It runs shivers down my spine. The drums are what makes this song. But Florence makes it better. Just an all out amazing effort. I'm sorry for forgetting you Florence, it won't happen again.

Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love


I'll throw in this remix just for fun. I was going to say it's not as good as the original, but I am not certain I can say that. This version is super slow to start out, but once it gets going it gets good. A fitting, driving re-work that does the original the justice it deserves

Florence & The Machine - Cosmic Love (Short Club Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment