Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mac Miller - Knock Knock



There are times in your life when you take a step back and take stock of what you got going on. I'm not saying Mac Miller made me do it, but I happened to have one of those moments around the time Tony Coffeecakes sent this over to me. Mac Miller is latest Sam Adams white rapper prodigy coming up. He's 18. He was born in 1992. I was 10 when this kid was born. That makes me feel old as you know what. But kudos to him, he's got some good flow. The beat and the hook are insanely catchy. You won't be able to get it out of your head all day. I love the 1950's vintage he's puttin on it too. It all works quite well. Solid.Again, kid was born in '92. I gotta get on my shit.

He's comin straight out of Taylor Allderdice High School in Pittsburg, which is the same high school that our boy Wiz Khalifa came out of with a fresh mixtape in hand and a record contract to boot. I came out of high school wearing parachute pants and awkward colors. Kids these days are so motivated.

Anyways, him and Hoodie should go on tour together.

No comments:

Post a Comment