Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Blame Coco - Only Love Can Break Your Heart


Sorry I'm late. So every now and then, we fall asleep at the wheel here at the most definitely. This is one of those times. As I was sorting through the archives, I came across this gem I had every intention of sharing with our 2 readers back in October. But, alas, life got in the way. As my Dad once said though, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you." With that in mind, I wanted to throw this up, if you haven't heard it yet, that's great. If you have, well, good for you. I Blame Coco comes to us from Tuscany, Italy. And while she may only be 20 years old, she's been making music for 5 years. Pretty impressive in my book. Anyways, sit back and if you haven't already, Blame Coco why don't you.

I Blame Coco - Only Love Can Break Your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment