Friday, April 8, 2011

Post LCD Party Mix


This has been a tough week. LCD Soundsystem has gotten me down. I realized I haven't posted ANY music this week. I think it was me subconsciously observing a moment of silence. And now, I shall post some awesome music. So, a friend of a friend got their hands on the LCD Aftterparty Mix that was played at the you guessed it! party after the MSG show. Enjoy.

So here's the link: LCD Soundsystem Afterparty Mix

Tracklist:
1. The Boxer (DFA Version) - The Chemical Brothers
2. Paris is Burning (Cut Copy Remix) - Ladyhawke
3. Goblin City (Holy Ghost! Disco Dub) - Panthers
4.Lisztomania (Holy Ghost! Loves Paris Remixomania) - Phoenix
5. Velocity of Love (Hot Toddy Mix) - D-Pulse
6. Look at You (GRVRBBRS Remix) - Jacques Renault
7. Do You Believe? (Original Mix) - Poolside
8. Deceptacon (DFA Remix) - Le Tigre
9. Hot Lovers - George G
10. Exotika (12" Remix) - Chris & Cosey
11. Shake Your Coconuts (DFA Mix) - Junior Senior
12. Drunk Girls (Holy Ghost! Remix) - LCD Soundsystem
13. Paris (Aeroplane Remix) - Friendly Fires
14. Norman's Fire - Jacques Renault
15. There's a Drunk in My Bedroom and I Need a Hot Lady - Hans-Peter Lindstrom
16. We Can't Fly - Aeroplane
17. Yearning - Black Van
18. Pesto og Kolera - Hans-Peter Lindstrom



And yes, this will be the last LCD Post. I'm going to be all dramatic like James Murphy. I'm calling my shot. No more LCD posts. Time to move on. Go out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment