Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Com Truise - Ether Drift


Terrible name aside Com Truise is good. He's based out of Jersey too! (That's two posts in a week for the Dirty Jerz!) We'll keep it to minimum from here on out I promise. His real name is Seth Haley and he's been up here before on some of the mix tapes I've posted, but this is his first outright post. I'll give you one guess as to why this is making the cut: I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with smynthesizer. Anyways, from the jump I liked this with the hectic synth pacing around, and it never really goes anywhere from there. But the synth on its own is enough for me. Some lyrics would have been nice and maybe a little more progression, but I'll take it for what it's worth.

Com Truise - Ether Drift by Voler

And here's a bonus track just for shits and giggles! It's also quite good.

Twin Shadow - Castles In The Snow (Com Truise Remix) by Com Truise

No comments:

Post a Comment