Monday, August 29, 2011

Nero - My Eyes



If you are reading this, then you survived Irene. That bitch. Anyways, something a little different for you folks today.This track is pretty big. I mean like, it seems to be a big deal. And takes itself very seriously. And you sort of have no choice but to listen. From the start you realize that they're not really messing around. The slow build gets you sucked in and then you're hooked. Nero's been bopping around the blogosphere making waves, but this their first post here. The London duo has a new album out and they are getting all kinds of daps and hugs. Anyways, give this track a listen. It's a little different, but I like it. Not sure why yet. Although I won't be offended if you don't dig it either. Certainly not for everyone.

Nero - My Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment