Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LIPS - Everything To Me (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

This is the kind of dubstep I can tolerate. It's not totally aggressive. It's a little more subtle and not so in your face. Dubstep seems to be turning into a pissing contest of who can create the most ridiculous, over the top, filthy bass. Even if it doesn't actually have any continuity or redeeming audio quality. Which is why I think most dubstep sucks. Because, well it does. But there is some tasteful dubstep out there as well. If you can weed through all the Frat Step you can find gems like this. Where it makes sense, and sounds.... good! Crazy to think about, I know. But how do you even dance to dubstep? I don't know. What I do know is this is good. And you should listen.

 LIPS - Everything To Me (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) by Adventure Club Dubstep

No comments:

Post a Comment