Saturday, December 10, 2011

M83 - Midnight City (Remix Par Who Killed JR)


In keeping with the Captain Obvious theme we've had going this weekend, I present you with yet another rendition of M83's otherwise perfect overture: Midnight City. I actually enjoy this one quite a bit. And while I think the song should just stand on its own, it's inevitable that this thing will be chopped and screwed a dozen ways from Sunday for the next year. This is what I deem to be the best thus far. I particularly like the piano in the intro and breakdown. He adds another layer of synth which is subtle yet tasteful. The rest of the track pretty much let's Mr. Gonzalez's original version shine through. That's how it should be.

M83 - Midnight City (remixé par Who Killed JR) by \\Who Killed JR?

No comments:

Post a Comment