Monday, December 5, 2011

This Is My Winter - Full Length Film

If you haven't heard of Xavier De La Rue, now you have. He is by far the ballsiest and most badass mountaineer in the snowboard world right now. And I say mountaineer because that is what he is. He is descending some of the gnarliest terrain on the planet in ways that the world has never seen. I attended the premiere of TB20 last week in New York and had a chance to see Xavier's part in that film. It's about 5 minutes long. It does him no justice. This film, This is My Winter, which he made about his season and the search for getting his video part shots is far more interesting and thrilling. Give this a watch when you've got a good half an hour to fully appreciate what this guy is doing. It's white knuckle stuff. My hat is off to Xavier and his gang. Great work guys. Keep pushing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment