Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Krewella - Killin' It



The homie Max has been beating down my door to get me to listen to Krewella. I finally got a chance to sit down and take a listen. And while I've gone on record saying I cannot even begin to understand what is going on with the whole dubstep movement, this is pretty damn good. Dubstep or not. I mean, well, it's definitely dubstep. But I think it's pretty damn good, and can definitely see why this would be fun to get all droopy to at a show. Anyways, check it out. I still don't like dubstep. This is the exception to the rule.

There's also a little drum n bass breakdown in the middle of the track. Which got me to thinking. Is dubstep the modern day drum n bass? Because drum n bass was definitely a thing for like 3 years from like '99 - '02. So, maybe the torch has been passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment